Thursday, February 7, 2008

IT WILL NOT BE ME, I REFUSE!

So, today was a day from hell. I had to get up at 4:30 am to take my mother 100 miles away to be with my sister during her double knee replacement. Yes, you read correctly, DOUBLE. Back to my title. IT WILL NOT BE ME, I REFUSE. I refuse to abuse my body with excess food and couch potato behavior to the point that it can no longer work!!! My mother, bless her heart, has had two knee replacements, ankle fusions, two shoulder replacements, two hip replacements... you get the picture. Now, my sister, what's wrong with this family and the plastic parts. Well, it stops with me. I am this very day resolving not to follow in the foot steps of my mother and sibling. Roni at Weight Watchen.com asked the question the other day. Why do you want to lose weight? Well, here's another very, very good reason for me. Keeping it short tonight as I have been up what seems like an eternity. Let me say it one more time. The buck stops here. Or should we say the plastic parts.

No comments: