Monday, February 25, 2008

I Did Something Today I Thought Was Bad - Yikes!

Well, on the way home from work which was around 6:30 pm or so I remembered that I had purchased a box of WW Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars last week and they were still in the car. Hmmmm, I contemplated. I'm hungry and I could really use a snack. Well, I ate it thinking as I drove that I probably shouldn't be eating this. It will only lead to something no good. But, after getting home, preparing Chicken Parmigiana Over Spaghetti Squash and not eating until 9:30 pm it actually turned out to be a good thing. Even though I thought it was bad at the time. It kept me from eating while I was cooking and I didn't try to find any of my "husband's hidden goodies."

So, I updated my progress chart tonight and I have to say, the last few months resemble a straight line heart monitor with a few upword beats. Downward movement, not so much. My goal is to make it better. Hopefully next week we will see some movement in the right direction.

Long day, I'm tired and in need of some rest. I'm aiming for an early morning cross country ski so I'll keep you posted. Goodnight.

No comments: