Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ready for the Weekend to Be Over

Well, the weekend has been busy and crazy but also productive. A little too much over indulgence but I'm ready to say, STOP, GET A GRIP and move on. I did some grocery shopping, book work, house cleaning, laundry and, most importantly, we went out Saturday night with friends and had a great time but ended up playing Guitar Hero until wee hours in the morning. So, I'm beat today.

Oh, I also had some time to download some music to the old ipod. A little Daughtry, Duran Duran, Eminem, Buckcherry, Linkn Park. One thing I didn't have time to do is take my "too tight pants" pics. I am, however, bound and determined to get them taken this week. So, check back often for the preview!

I also made Oooey, Gooey Banana Muffins and Butternut Bisque today. Both surprisingly excellent.

Hope all had a good weekend.

No comments: