Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Gone But Hopefully Not Forgotten


Well, it's been awhile since I posted and, frankly, awhile since I have been accountable to myself and my eating and exercise. I feel like I have been beating my head against the wall - or desk as the picture portrays. Life, work, eating, exercise seem to be overwhelming to me right now. I am also generally irritated with myself because at this time last year I was about 8 to 9 pounds less than I am now. My New Year's goal was to be back there by the end of March. Well, guess what, it's almost the end of March and I'm not there yet. I know, not the end of the world. However, I'm just irritated with myself for not doing the things I know that I can do to get to where I want to be. So, I know that Glam has a challenge out there and I am becoming a Glam Fan and hopping on the public humiliation wagon. No bikini but I do have some pants that I wore last spring/summer that I know will be too tight. So, my challenge to myself is to get back in those pants by the end of April/beginning of May. I will be taking photos of myself in those "too tight" pants and will be posting for all to see. Yes, public humiliation, here I come. Check back soon for those photos...

No comments: