Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm Dreamin of Spring

Now, just because I said that doesn't mean it's going to happen any time soon. But if it were to happen, I would love to get some spring fashions from Ann Taylor. Check these out:






Nice lines on the top and great design on the skirt - lovin it!










Nice red color and if you zoom in it has great details. Also lovin it!









One more and how absolutely adorable. Too bad she looks 6' tall and skinny as a rail. But, hey, it could work!





By the way, sleeveless shirts, not happening here for awhile. It was in the teens this am when I went cross-country skiing. Yes, I've been trying to go skiing at least four times a week. Man, is that a work out. The track is down by the river and therefore a little chilly. It's the walking path I use all summer and this year, since there is so much snow, the Nordic Council has been grooming it for cross-county skiing. Once around is 2 miles. I am really starting to enjoy it and can feel that it's doing some good. So, as I've said before, Mother Nature, keep it comin, I've got the skis....

Oh, have you used Zip-n-Steam Bags? Wow, used them for the first time last night for some broccoli and button mushroom that I knew wouldn't be around long if I didn't use them up. I wasn't in the mood to do anything fancy and remembered that I had purchased the bags a couple weeks ago. Never know what you might find in my pantry! Anyway, I added some salt, pepper, seasoning and topped them with some Atheno's Reduced Fat Feta Cheese. They were awesome. I highly recommend them. Oh, it only took 4 minutes and no liquid needs to be added. The veggies were still a little crunchy and beautiful in color. I'm going to cook zucchini and portabellas tonight. I might be hooked.

1 comment:

katieo said...

I think browsing Spring fashions will bring on Spring weather. :)
Good job on the skiing! (Can you believe I live in utah and have never been? I'm so ashamed! next winter!)