Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Journal and Short Ramblings


Well, one day down and many more to go to get back on track. But, one day is one day, right??? Below is my journal . Wondering, do I have to be perfect in my weight loss efforts to be successful? It seems like my mind set needs perfection. Anybody else feel that way?



Tuesday, January 22, 2008


Morning

4 Tbsp fat-free creamer - 1 point
1 packet Instant Oatmeal with Apples & Cinnamon - 2 points
1/2 cup Fresh frozen dark sweet cherries - .5 points
2 packet Flavor blends for coffee, mocha - 0
Subtotal 3.5

Midday

1/8 cup sweet red pepper(s) - 0
1/4 cup Fiber One - 0
1 oz Pouch premium chunk chicken breast - 1
Salad with Feta and Craisins - 0
Subtotal 1

Evening

1/3 cup Marinara sauce, store-bought - 1
1 tsp Three cheese Italian - 0.5
1/8 oz pignolias - 0.5
1/8 cup fat-free packaged croutons - 0.5
3/4 oz bread - 1
Ravioli - Quick-added food - 3 (see photo )
Subtotal 6.5

Snacks

2 1/2 oz clementine - 0.5
Curves Strawberry & Creme Bar - Quick-added food - 1
1 serving Slim a Bear Ice Cream 2
Subtotal 3.5

Food POINTS values total used - 14.5

Activity
10 min jogging - 1
15 min walking, brisk - 1
Activity POINTS values earned - 2

1 comment:

Roni said...

NO YOU DON'T! I prove that! ;~)

I am far from perfect, it can be done.

I think you're doing great!