Monday, January 21, 2008

Good Day Off - Bad Day Off

Well, I was successful on Friday. Got outta there with only one piece of pizza and two small glasses of wine. Yeah!! We had a great time and I was good. I also had a great Saturday with a trip to my favorite place, Starbucks, for a Skinny Mocha and Applebees for a small Cesar salad (dressing on the side) and a WW portion of their wonderful French Onion Soup. A glass of wine to top it off. No dessert and no desserting my on-plan day. Now, comes Sunday. Not as successful. It was a day of cleaning, tons of laundry, more cleaning, you get the picture. I started munching and just never stopped. Maybe I was rebelling against the cleaning - is that anything like rage against the machine??? Today, office was closed and I chose to stay home (even though I really could have been working). I was very busy painting and finishing a bathroom me and the husband have been working on for several months. It's an extra bath we only use for company which is why we can continue to work on it for months and months. Anyway, it felt good to get it painted and pictures hung and all put back together. Well, I waited too long in the day to eat and when I finally decided I was starving, I starting munching on this and that and every time I would tell myself, enough. Well, it seemed like the whole evening was more than enough. I feel like I made bad choices and ruined all my hard work on Friday and Saturday. Oh well, I can't dwell on what has happened. Tomorrow is another day with a blank journal waiting with my name on it. I am going to do my very best to keep on track, drink my water, eat my veggies and track. Tracking is the only way I can keep accountable. Anybody else feel this way? Oh, I'll post a picture of the bathroom soon. Have a good evening.

No comments: