Thursday, July 23, 2009

His and Hers

So, the first part of this post has nothing to do with His and Hers. But later in the post it will make sense, really. Had to share my crazy dog. This is him lying on the deck wondering why we aren't going for a walk. Notice he won't even look at the camera?

Well, now that I've said the magic words which happen to be really inventive. "Let's go for a walk!" This is what I get. Such a fickle animal...
Now, on to the his and hers. So, we went to the grocery store the other night and when we got home and I was unpacking I couldn't believe the difference in our purchases. See below. The only redeeming thing that he purchased is the Skippy Natural Peanut Butter. I've tried other brands that tend to be a little more healthy and got the well, if I have to eat it, I will line. This is his compromise.
So, he buys this.
I buy these.
He purchases the largest bag of Frosted Flakes that I have ever seen.

I go for the natural granola.
He buys a large box of these. Probably 5 grams of fat per bar. Notice that they are Peanut Butter? The man has a thing with PB.
I throw a few of these in the cart to try.
Truly shocked me once I paid attention. I eat what I like and what I hope is good for me. He really eats things that "taste good" no matter what the calories or fat. Well, they do say opposites attract. Have a good evening.

No comments: