Sunday, April 6, 2008

Muffin Morning Sunday

I think I'm going to start a tradition. Every Sunday (well maybe not every Sunday) will be declared Muffin Sunday. The last two Sundays I have awakened and made muffins. Last Sunday it was Oooey Gooey Banana Muffins and this Sunday it was Blueberrific Muffins. Thank goodness to Vitamuffin Mixes, so good. Anyway, check them out. They are easy and taste wonderful.

The weekend has been good and crazy. I spent the morning yesterday trying on my spring/summer pants for my "too tight pants" debut. Well, I have to say that I must not be as fat as I thought, most of the pants fit, some more snug than others but overall, not as tight as I had thought. So, why does that not make me feel better? There were at least three pair that I am going to place on my lower half and have my other half take pictures. I will post them up for the world to see. These pants did fit last summer and I wore them many times. Sigh, what happened to my resolve, my adamant and unwavering ability to stay in control, my overall food composure? Have I lost my weight loss mojo? What can I do to get it back? Should I call Austin Powers? Or, I could just sew my mouth shut. That should solve my problem.....

I have been better than usual this weekend and I intend to keep things going during the week. I ran, I walked, I cleaned and I did some cooking. The walking path is almost free of snow and I will soon be out every morning for my two mile walk. Keep your fingers crossed that Mother Nature remains in a good mood or my hopes of walking in about a week will be just hopes and not reality.

1 comment:

katieo said...

"Sigh, what happened to my resolve, my adamant and unwavering ability to stay in control, my overall food composure?"

Soo, That was Sunday, how are you doing?
Has the mojo made an appearance yet?